JANMASHTAMI ONLINE COMPETITIONS
Thank you for showing your interest in this competition. In this document, you will find the following information:
- Step by step process for the competition.
- Details of dedicated competition wise WhatsApp / Telegram groups.
- All necessary information about each competition.
SECTION A: STEP BY STEP PROCESS:
- Before registering review Section C & D of this information brochure for details on rules of participation for your chosen competition.
- Click on the register button Fill-up the registration form.
- You have to create a user id and password at the time of registration for future login.
- Pay a registration fees of 50 INR per entry & *200 INR per entry (*only for Group Dance).
- Ready to submit your entry. Do the following:
- Login using your user id and password.
- Submit your entry.
Entry Fees of Rs. 50/- (& Rs. 200/- for per group dance) is applicable per submission and needs to be paid after registration.
SECTION B: COMPETITION WISE WHATSAPP / TELEGRAM GROUPS
|Competition Name||WhatsApp Group Link||Telegram Group Link|
SECTION C: COMPETITION DETAILS
|**Shlokas Datasheet Links (Shloka Details + Recordings)|
|Recordings Link -https://bit.ly/shlokarec|
SECTION D: EVALUATION CRITERIA
SECTION E: AWARDS CRITERIA
- Your entry will be evaluated and scored by our Jury based on evaluation criteria for the competition.
- Top 3 entries i.e. entries with maximum scores will be awarded in this category.
- Apart from this we have participation certificate for all.
SECTION F: ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- As soon as we RECIEVE your entry, it will be sent to evaluation team.
- You can check the status of your entry (received, qualified, etc.) through email and Telegram.
- Our Facebook pages are: https://www.facebook.com/ ISKCONpanihatiofficial/ so kindly stay tuned with it for updates.
- All participants will receive International Certificate of Participation.
- Top 3 Winners for every competition & age group wise will get prizes 🏆 along with certificates.
- Multiple entry per participant is allowed but it will require separate registration.
- Language for written and speaking competition is either Bengali or English.
Any further queries or concerns can be discussed or addressed on dedicated Telegram groups for competitions. Do remember to join it.